Toxins in household products is something that I have been aware of for many years. Many years ago I learned that products that were colored blue were probably some of the most toxic products that you could use.
I am pleased to be able to provide you with a link to a company that has a Sisel Safe Guarantee. A company that I belong to and which gives me the ability to earn some money whilst I am able to work from home.
On 8 August 2014 NaturalNews published an article on “Common household items contain toxins known to cause birth defects, rashes and even death.” If I was not already aware of the harmful ingredients contained in many of the products used in the home I would have been totally horrified to read such a headline! Please take the time to read.
Most of these ingredients are contained in your bathroom products! See below for the household and personal care products that I use that have the Sisel Safe Policy.
I am delighted to be able to share with you the opportunity to work from home and at the same time use safe products. Click this link to check out the company, their mission statement and their products.
On 28 January 2015 Dr David Jockers via NaturalNews advises us that the “modern world is full of environmental toxins. It is estimated that there are over 80,000 toxic chemicals regularly used in the US. There are over 500 chemicals stored in our body and the average individual has at least seven pesticides tested in their urine. It is imperative to minimize our exposure to as many dangerous chemicals as possible in order to maintain our health.”
My household and personal care products come through my network marketing company and this company has a Sisel Safe policy with no potentially harmful ingredients.
“Sisel’s products are free from potentially harmful ingredients commonly found in any other brands of personal, skin, and hair care formulations. This is our Sisel Safe promise. Our products are intensely formulated to greatly exceed expectations for life extension, youthful regeneration, anti-aging, abundant energy, and vibrant health.”
It gives me much pleasure to share this Sisel opportunity with people to help enhance their lives.
For more information on the Sisel Products please click this link.
Recently released at the 2016 Sisel Convention was an Iconic Air Purifier. Click this link to learn what this purifier is able to do.
Triclosan is an ingredient in everyday household products – dishwashing liquid. Apparently when dishwashing liquid is placed into cold water it is not so much of an issue but when it is placed into hot water it gives off gases which go up the olfactory system and straight into the brain.
NaturalNews on 27 February 2015 provides information on a UC San Diego Health
System reports that 97% of breast milk samples tested contain triclosan and
nearly 75% of urine tests from people tested contained triclosan. As for the
environment, it is one of the seven most frequently detected compounds found in
The National Resources Defense Council sued the FDA, forcing them to review
triclosan. In December 2013, the FDA removed triclosan's GRAS (generally
recognized as safe) status, admitting the need for more studies.
The FDA says they are working in collaboration with the EPA to evaluate triclosan.
Now NaturalHealth on 10 February 2015 brings information on Toxic Home Syndrome. I have known about toxic homes for years and I do my very best to avoid the toxins in the home. My washing up, washing machine both have the Sisel Safe Guarantee.
On 17 May 2013 NaturalNews brings information on how pesticide use has increased and how increasingly it is becoming ineffective and requiring more and different pesticides to maintain control.
I am using a product that assists in removing harmful substances from my produce to make sure that I am eating the healthiest diet I possibly can. I soak for at least 10 minutes all the fresh produce I purchase from supermarket or market gardens and even the produce and fruit from my own organic garden. I also soak chicken breasts and thighs before cooking. Click this link to learn about this product.
Triclosan has never been approved by the FDA for use in household products and has now been in use for over 30 years. NaturalNews on 12 May 2013 brings us this news:
"Triclosan and triclocarbon are antibacterial chemicals commonly added to consumer products ... (and) they have been shown to disrupt hormones and can encourage the growth of drug-resistant bacteria or 'superbugs,'" explains NRDC in its chemical index. "Animal studies have shown both of these chemicals can interfere with hormones critical for normal development and function of the brain and reproductive systems ... (and) triclosan has been associated with lower levels of thyroid hormone and testosterone, which could result in altered behavior, learning disabilities, or infertility."
Marilyn Vine has been warning about Triclosan for years particularly with regards to washing up detergent. The detergents containing this ingredient are okay as long as you wash up in cold water! When you put hot water into your sink the fumes from the Triclosan are released and go straight up your olfactory system to your brain!
On 18 January 2013 I received this information from a friend with regards to a new, safe laundry detergent she was using. I am still chuckling about it. If you would like to learn more about the company and its products then click this link
I would like to ask you a couple of questions:
When you stop and think about this, they are really scary thoughts! The truth is that we are surrounded by harmful ingredients every day in common household products. Many of the household products and personal care products can produce a skin rash. When we wash dishes we are continually hand washing, unless we wear protective gloves.
Under your tongue is the quickest way to get something into the body. This gives you an understanding of the importance of what we are putting in our mouths, i.e. what we are eating! Some of the things that we put in our mouth therefore have instant access to our bloodstream. Mostly we don’t even consider this when we open our mouths and pop something in! The soles of your feet and the palms of your hands are the next most receptive areas of the body. Think what we all put our hands into every day!
Here the Herald Sun brings us an article Danger Lurks at Home. Everyday household products trigger untold family ills. Click on the link and read the article. The article lists rooms in the house and ingredients associated with various products.
There are wonderful personal care and household products available without all the harmful ingredients shown above! Just click this link to find out more.
If I can help you with additional household product information then please contact me in the email form below.
Return Household Products to Home Page